Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thirsty Thursday - God

Source


So...as I have been a little bit more like myself this week, how about  a double whammy today - Throwback Thirsty Thursday.

WHAT?

Yes.

Because, trust me...

*******************************************************

Originally published March 27, 2013


God






Well, well, well.  I have to admit, my state of mind is pretty damned good at the moment.  Its pretty amazing.  Really.  I do have one HELL of a rant for tomorrow.  And really, my state of mind could go down the toilet on a second's notice right now...because it could.  


Now, I think this might be our last Thirsty Thursday for a little bit.  Or not.  We'll see how I feel next week.

Anyway, I found this a couple of weeks ago and thought it was kind of cool...I don't know that I would necessarily be able to actually drink one as I can't stomach and one piece of the candy version (kinda sweet), but I still thought it was cool...you know those candy eggs...not just any candy eggs...Cadbury Eggs...


I remember the commercials well...

 (Actually, I think they still use some of the same ones here!)

Now, imagine that in cocktail form.  Oh yes.

Cadbury Caramel Egg Martini
Ingredients
1-1/2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream with Caramel
1/2 ounce crème de cacao
1 ounce caramel syrup
1 ounce cream
1/2 tablespoon Hershey’s chocolate syrup, plus extra for rim

Directions
Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside rim of glass.
Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake until chocolate syrup is completely incorporated.
Strain into glass.



Holy sugar buzz Batman!

*********************************************************

Zen goodness...or not...



***************************************

Yep...then it was still Zen...now its food for thought...

Source

10 comments:

  1. That yearbook entry made me laugh! I don't understand what the hell it means or is supposed to imply but I'm sure it's not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It couldn't possibly be...but it is hilarious!

      Delete
  2. Drinkable chocolate eggs? This definitely has my seal or approval. Or it would if I could stamp the thing in an inebriated state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect a whole lot of resistance today, I must say!

      Delete
  3. I remember the martini. I do not remember the commercial. Did I mention I've never had a cadbury creme egg? I should probably go buy some Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I don't like them much...they are actually too sweet for my taste! My kids love them!

      Delete
  4. My hubby's favorite Easter treat is the Cadbury egg. But, I don't know that'd we'd drink it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear that, Elsie! Whole lotta sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, those poor kids! My son loves Cadbury eggs but I don't think he'd drink that. I would.

    ReplyDelete