Monday, December 24, 2012

Mr. Grinch







And here is a gift for you all.  It doesn't have much to do with food right now.  This is totally extra.  Some of what you are about to see, you may have already seen here.  I don't know if you noticed or not, but there is a particular cat who has become quite famous over the past couple of months or so...getting more attention than little Peter as of late.  I too have a soft place in my heart for this little grump.  Come now, you know who I'm talking about!  Tard the Grumpy Cat!  So, have a look and a laugh and enjoy!  My Christmas gift to you...and I didn't have to cook anything this time!








































OK.  They weren't all Christmas in theme.  Whatever.  And one last thing...






8 comments:

  1. He's called me a " ho " three times already.
    Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I was Tard I'd sue people who photoshopped a smile on his face on that one pic! Gotta maintain the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I haven''t seen a bunch of these, I laughed! That's a gift :D Have a merry Christmas yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some funny ones there!

    Also, love the song - I have the vinyl single of "Stray Cat Strut".

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mel! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic and you can't beat a bit of Brian Setzer either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one cute little grumpy cat. I want to hug him and reassure him that everything is fine. He'd probably hate me so much for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this just made my day! happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanie, this Tard Fest has made my whole Christmas -- thank you! The scariest one of all is where Grumpy Cat is smiling . . . *shudder* Loved the Toronto hockey jersey one too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete